It’s easy to neglect your grill – it’s out of sight and out of mind until you need it.
Cleaning a dirty grill is a tough job that can impact the flavor of your food. Most gas grill manufacturers recommend a deep clean about twice a year to remove built up grease and grime and maintain that perfect flavor, and also to guarantee sanitation. All outdoor appliances are exposed to not just the elements but also all kinds of critters, making regular cleaning a necessity.
Gas Appliances Unlimited follows a step by step process, ensuring a service you can trust. Our certified technicians
1) Assess the condition of the grill.
2) Completely disassemble the gas grill.
3) Thoroughly clean every piece – cutting through built-up grease, removing rust, and polishing for a shine.
4) Re-Assemble the grill and test all its functions.
After viewing your final polished-clean product, you will see that the grill-cleaning and maintenance is really more of a restoration, allowing you to feel like you have a brand-new grill for the summer.
Call now for services in Chattanooga, Hixson, Ooltewah, and Red Bank at
(423) 877-6303 so you can start patio season right!